CARING FOR YOUR RITUAL GARMENTS
We sincerely hope that you will love your RITUAL TEE for many years to come -true class is eternal.
In order to keep items looking as pristine and fresh as the day we sent them to you - please follow the following guidelines:
- Wash dark colours & light colours separately (T’s may not be 100% colour-fast for the first few washes)
- DO NOT wash above 30’C (shirts may shrink or colour may fade)
- DO NOT bleach
- DO NOT tumble-dry (shirts WILL shrink)
- Wash inside out
- Iron inside out - DO NOT iron directly onto print
- Iron on LOW HEAT
PLEASE NOTE: Items are ‘medium fitting’: for a looser fit - order a size larger.
PLEASE NOTE: Measurements are taken across a ‘flat’ shirt
We sincerely hope that you will be just as blissfully happy in receiving your RITUAL purchase as we have been in sending it to you.
If for some reason you are not entirely satisfied: please return any unwanted items to us:
17 St. Margaret’s Road
Items must be:
- Returned un-worn and in their original packaging
- Returned within 28 days of the order date
Reason for return:
- Item is damaged or faulty - a full refund or exchange is offered
- Item is the wrong size - an exchange is offered
- Item is no longer wanted - an exchange is offered
RITUAL FC cannot be held liable in any way whatsoever for accident, injury, loss or any other claimed adverse consequence resulting from the use or application of our products - other than in the reasonably accepted or expected manner for such products. Nor will we accept any responsibility for damage to any garment caused by yourself or a third party.